Sequined Cocktail Attire - Sensible Stylista

Sequined Cocktail Attire

Alright guys, I'm super excited to tell ya'll about my new cocktail dress.  It's seriously the most stunning sequined piece I've EVER seen - designer brands included - bold but true.  TRUST me on this one.  If you're in need of a jaw-dropping number, you need to hit Deb up STAT (or click HERE) because it's currently on sale for $45 (originally $60).  
I just can't recommend this dress enough.  It's SO versatile! I see myself wearing it for bachelorette parties, holiday parties, cocktail parties, fancy dinners outs, GNO, etc.  The list goes on!  I'm seriously telling you guys, if you ripped the tag off this piece and hung it at Nordstrom, it'd pass for a designer item.    
Since the dress is mad flashy (flashy but classy of course), I kept it simple by accessorizing with solid statement earrings and a faux-leather quilted clutch.  Both from Charlotte Russe.  I continue to be impressed with the quality of merchandise from CR.  WAY better than Forever 21 IMO.
...and here's a shot of the stunning back!  The keyhole back cutout is totes adorbs and flattering.  Anywho, let me know if you guys have any questions!  I'd be more than happy to answer, plus I always love hearing from you guys.

Bag:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($14.99)
Dress:  c/o Deb ($45)
Earrings:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

PSS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 EST for a SECOND post.  You know you want to *grins*

6 comments

  1. what a wonderful look! this bag is so cute and your earrings suits
    you so well!
    happy wednesday!
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress and you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks amazing on you!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely <3

    http://koszikoszi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. though the dress is flashy but still it looks so eleggant
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterAugust 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM

    A back view! What luck for us!!!

    I had a sequined top once, but after wearing it had scratches on my arms form the damn things!

    ReplyDelete