The Lacy Tank Top - Sensible Stylista

The Lacy Tank Top

Excited to blast another business-casual look for ya'll on SS today! For today's OOTD, I featured a slew of new pieces for you guys.  My top's from AMI Clubwear, my skirt's from Spicy Avenue, and my bag's from Prima Donna - such awesome wardrobe additions.  The top's perfect for layering, and the lace detailing is beyond cute!  I paired it with my rose pencil skirt because the lace created a cohesive vibe.  
A closer look at my Prima Donna bag!  LOVE the zigzag print...
My new sunnies courtesy of OASAP!  LOVE the frames so much.  They're definitely a steal for $10!  If you're looking for unique sunnies, make sure to check these babies out...
 Top:  c/o AMI Clubwear ($16.99)
Skirt:  c/o Spicy Avenue ($19)
Sunnies:  c/o OASAP ($9.90)
Bag:  c/o Prima Donna ($36.99)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

4 comments

  1. great post:) fantastic dress:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your outfit!! Those sunnies and bag are gorggg ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way of you style pieces and textures ,
    You look fab :) thumbs up for this!!

    http://www.dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the skirt , and top looks so good with each other , looks like both paieces are made to be paired together
    OASAP sunnies are fab
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete