Best Mistake - Sensible Stylista

Best Mistake

Alright, so a while back I styled this fab sunflower crop top with a pair of high-waisted shorts HERE.  I know summer's long gone, but I decided to re-style it for funsies!  Plus, it's not cold EVERYWHERE in the world, ha. Yeah, that's how I'll justify this look! *grins*
Anywho, I styled this top with a fun ruffled denim skirt - definitely the most unique jean skirt I've come across. Love, love, LOVE the asymmetrical hem.  Unfortunately, it's no longer available on the OASAP website, BUT I've provided a bunch of other cute options for you guys below so make sure you scroll down.

Skirt:  c/o OASAP ($25.90)
Top:  c/o OASAP ($16.90)
Bag:  c/o Deb ($15)

How do you guys feel about denim skirts?  Are they too 90s for you guys?  Where do y'all like to shop for jean pieces?  Do any of you go for designer brands?

4 comments

  1. Wow wonderful denim skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest outfit ever, loved that skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete