The Polka Dot Romper - Sensible Stylista

The Polka Dot Romper

For today's post, I've featured a fun polka-dot romper for ya'll!  This girly piece only costs $11.19.  I know, I know. It's very "sensible"!  Ha, I'm so clever *grins* You guys can see why I'm so excited to partner up with Yesfor.com.  I mean, come on!  $11.19 for an adorable romper that's both cute AND comfy?  I think YES! Plus free shipping worldwide?  Ermergerd, get on that STAT!  FYI:  the romper comes with a fabric belt so you'll be able to highlight the small of your waist to create a flattering silhouette.
Anywho, I styled the romper with white accessories for a clean look!  Love, love, LOVE my Deb crossbody & AMI Clubwear heels.   Both pieces are totes adorbs - high quality for a great price fosho!  FYI:  my crossbody is unfortunately no longer available in white, but you can get it in black or pink HERE for $12.

Romper:  c/o Yesfor.com  ($11.19)
Shoes:  c/o AMI Clubwear ($39.99)
Bag:  c/o Deb ($12)

PS.  I ADORE the gladiator trend so I took the liberty of sharing my personal favorite picks - all under $100 - with ya'll.  What do you guys think about the trend?  Yay or nay?

1 comment

  1. polka dot dress is great but the hero of outfit are those amazing gladiators
    love them
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete