I'm Bringin' Sexy Back - Sensible Stylista

I'm Bringin' Sexy Back

TGIF! For today's post, I've styled a sexy GNO look for y'all.  I'm gonna do that every Friday from here on out to celebrate the weekend...even though I work like a crazy person regardless, ha.  Hashtag life of a musician.  ANYWHO, I styled my fave peplum skirt with a sexy crop today on SS.  A quick and easy formula to follow since you really can't go wrong with this combo.
Here's a full body shot for y'all!  So sorry today's post is short, but I'm totally exhausted.  I've been studying like a psycho for an upcoming doctoral exam so I'm kind of brain-dead (lack of sleep and all that jazz).  I'll make sure I do a better write-up next time!  

A close-up shot of my necklace from Sparkles & Pop!  I'm seriosuly OBSESSED with their collection.  This piece is available HERE for $28.  I can't recommend it enough.  I'll be featuring more of their items in the near future so keep an eye out.  If you're lookin' for amazing statement jewelry, make sure to check 'em out.  You won't be disappointed!  OH, and they're currently giving customers 20% off on pastel pieces, and errbody gets a free gift with a necklace purchase (!!!)
Necklace:  c/o Sparkles & Pop ($28)
Top:  c/o New Frog
Skirt:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Nine West
Clutch:  c/o Handbag Heaven

3 comments

  1. Yay - Funtime Friday :) What an absolutely jaw-dropping look... Good luck with your exam too. Nathan

    ReplyDelete