The Quilted Vest - Sensible Stylista

The Quilted Vest

A few weeks ago, I went to Grove City's Prime Outlet Mall and scored big at their Banana Republic store.  They were having a huge blowout sale so I ended up getting 9 different pieces for under $85. This vest was a steal at $11!  I wanted to share my awesome find with you guys so I decided to feature it today on Sensible Stylista.  This piece has a sporty vibe so I paired it with a sweater, jeans, and sneaker heels for a casual look.  I threw on my Burberry scarf to top off my look and carried my Handbag Heaven tote to match.  TIP:  when shopping at an outlet mall,  stop by customer service first.  You can get a free coupon book at the counter if you have AAA.  If not, you can buy one for $3 or so - make sure you leaf through first though.  You don't want to buy it and then realize your favorite stores aren't listed!
Shop my look:

Shoes:  Cole Haan || Jeans:  Aeropostale || Bag:  Handbag Heaven || Vest:  Banana Republic (similar) || Sweater:  Charter Club || Scarf:  Burberry

4 comments

  1. Love love this outfit! Can't believe this vest is $11! Good find!

    Anna Czarina Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so comfy and casual~ I love the scarf especially!

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you're amazing! Always the best finds that look so great on you <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete