I'm So Fancy...When I'm in Soho - Sensible Stylista

I'm So Fancy...When I'm in Soho

Alright guys, I'm beyond STOKED to share the first of a bajillion shoots I did with DCP New York. If you're following me on snapchat or twitter, you probably already know that I hit up NYC a few weeks ago to collaborate with Dennis.  I honestly can't even begin to explain how awesome it all was! DC's so freakin' talented.  He's honestly one of the best photographers (if not the best) I've ever worked with.  His eye is second to none, and he scouts the BEST locations.  Make sure you all give him a follow on instagram HERE to see more of his work, and give him a shout if you're looking to hire a ridiculously amazing photographer in the NY/NJ area!
Now, onto today's OOTD.  I centered my latest around Theia's fabulous Lily dress from Vow to be Chic.  I absolutely love the illusion neckline - tasteful sheer is always a do in my book because it's sexy yet subtle.  The slim buckle belt cinches the small of your waist, elongating your legs while creating an hourglass figure.  The skirt's quite voluminous, but the belt balances everything out so you don't have to worry.  Oh, and this piece gets bonus points for practicality because it has POCKETS!
Other Theia dresses for your browsing pleasure - they're hella expensive so keep that in mind when you're looking!  I'll be linking equally cute + more affordable dresses below so keep scrolling:

A closer look at my shoes from Guilty Soles! I may or may not be obsessed with lace-up everything.
Other fabulous yet affordable LBDs as promised:

Dress:  Theia via Vow to be Chic || Shoes:  c/o Guilty Soles ($29.95) || Clutch:  Lily Rain (similar)

6 comments

  1. love your dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic look!! In love with that dress :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegant

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant!!
    love your dress

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in this dress, the fabric is luxe and rich.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are totally fabulous, Kimberly! This dress and those pumps are amazing. You styled this one sweetly and look great. Much love!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete