Golden Hour Glow - Sensible Stylista

Golden Hour Glow

Pumped to tell you guys all about my new dress from Gentlefawn.  I've been a fan of their designs for years now, and it's easy to see why. Their line is completely and utterly effortless.  If you're looking to ooze casual cool on the daily, check out their collection stat.  Their clothing's of the highest quality, and their craftsmanship is always on point.
I centered my latest post around their Ariel dress.  This stunning piece features a y-back and an asymmetrical flutter hem.  I paired it with a slouchy cardigan with nude accessories to match to keep things simple. 
Other floral dresses I adore:
A closer look at my monogrammed crossbody from Gigi New York!
Shoes:  Amiclubwear || Dress:  c/o Gentlefawn || Cardi:  Deb (similar) || Necklace:  c/o J Wholesale || Bag: Gigi New York
Shot by brilliant NYC photographer, Jiyang Chen.

5 comments